Envy Smile Dental Spa is proud to offer the most advanced and progressive adult orthodontics in Brooklyn. Our orthodontic options include methods that value early treatment without the need to extract teeth.
Common Orthodontics Questions
- What is Orthodontics?
- What is malocclusion?
- Signs for Orthodontic treatment
- What are the functional habits?
- Early warning signs
- Benefits of early treatment
- Phase I Orthodontic treatment – functional appliances.
- What is a functional appliance?
- Phase II Orthodontic treatment – orthodontic braces, also known as orthodontic cases.
- Metal Braces Vs.Ceramic Braces & Lingual Braces Comparison Chart.
- What is Invisalign®?
- Adult Orthodontics
- Invisible Braces
Get the straight beautiful smile you deserve. Our dental team is skilled in the design, application, and control of corrective appliances, such as orthodontic braces, to bring teeth, lips and jaws into proper alignment and to achieve facial balance. Whether you have a young child who could benefit from functional kids orthodontic appliances or a teenager who desires clear braces, you can trust Envy Smile Dental Spa to give you the personalized and top quality care you deserve in Brooklyn.
The Latest in Orthodontic Treatments
Our orthodontist can provide the latest cutting-edge treatment methods. We have a variety of effective options for patients of all ages, including adult and teen orthodontics.
This unique and progressive technique values the ability to correct malocclusion problems with early interceptive treatment without the need to remove or extract permanent teeth. Because we use such techniques, we do not perform tooth extractions at Envy Smile Dental Spa.
Functional orthodontics for teens is ideal for correcting problems early before they become more serious in the future.
- OrthoSnap (wireless braces) – A new, innovative approach to wireless braces is now available for teens, adults and even seniors with the introduction of OrthoSnap’s “Perfectly Clear” Wireless Braces.
- Invisalign – We are proud to offer a modern approach to orthodontics with Invisalign® braces. These clear braces use a series of removable aligners that carefully realign your teeth and bite over a period of time.
- Invisalign for Teens – We are proud to offer Teen Invisalign® Braces as a great alternative to traditional metal brackets and bands. Invisalign® braces for teens delivers significant advantages over traditional braces
Have You Heard About Invisalign Teen Braces?
- Kids Orthodontics – we offer more than just braces for kids. We have a unique and highly effective approach for early interceptive orthodontic treatment for children. By using Functional Appliances at the age of 6-7, we are able to work with your child’s growth and development and guide the jaws to their proper size.
How Soon Should My Child See a Kids Orthodontist?
- Teen Orthodontics – We understand the importance of quality teeth care through the teenage years. We provide Mystique braces that uses translucent ceramic brackets as an alternative to metal brackets and wires, making it a popular choice for those that are aesthetically conscious.
- Adult Orthodontics – Let our team deliver a dazzling smile at any age. For those with minor orthodontic treatment demands, Envy Smile Dental Spa also offers Invisalign® to adults and teens.
- Six Month Smiles – Are you one of the millions of adults in need of adult orthodontic braces who are unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed by your smile? Now, there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic braces solution that fits your lifestyle.
Invisible Orthodontic Braces
Envy Smile Dental Spa also offers the latest advancements in invisible orthodontic braces for kids, teens, and adults. This newest development in orthodontal technology allows you to smile with confidence throughout treatment. We use Mystique and Invisalign® to treat both teens and adults in the warm and comfortable environment of our office.
Advanced Orthodontic Care in Brooklyn
Contact our Brooklyn Orthodontics Practice for excellence in advanced orthodontic care. It is never too late to straighten your smile. Our goal at Envy Smile Dental Spa is to help patients achieve a smile that others will envy. Our office is currently welcoming new patients and we accept most dental insurance plans. We look forward to helping you choose an orthodontic treatment method that is right for you.