GLO whitening is one of a number of safe, effective teeth whitening systems your Brooklyn cosmetic dentist recommends. At your NYC dental spa, you’re given a host of options for achieving a winning smile that’ll take you far in your career, boost your self-confidence and allow you to be comfortable laughing and smiling spontaneously.
Since teeth whitening has become more popular than ever, there are just as many scams and promises out there as there are trusted sure-fire practices to a whiter smile. In New York, the first place you should check out for whiter teeth is your trained, experienced cosmetic dentist at Envy Smile Dental Spa. If you want to have a smile makeover that’s the envy of your friends, use only products that are proven to work with no harmful side effects — such as GLO Whitening.
A healthy smile is a more beautiful smile. Your team of trained cosmetic dental experts can help you achieve both — a healthy set of teeth and a more aesthetically pleasing smile. Begin with regular maintenance that includes:
- Getting bi-annual checkups and cleaning
- Fixing chipped and cracked teeth
- Treating gum disease
- Straightening crooked teeth
GLO Whitening for Self-Confidence
When you meet people, they notice your teeth as soon as you smile. That first impression rests on how well your teeth show. If you believe that first impressions are gleaned within the first 20 seconds, even the words you say, the way you dress and how well you shake hands fall a far second behind the impression your smile makes.
In New York City, as in much of the country, teeth whitening is considered part of a healthy regimen — just like eating fruits and vegetables, avoiding excess and exercising regularly. Both men and women enjoy the smile-enhancing practice of teeth whitening as well as improved confidence and ease that goes with it.
Smile with the World
Smiling and laughing are two of life’s most enjoyable reactions, and you want to be able to participate without censoring yourself or worrying about how you’ll look. As a matter of fact, it’s so important, that your cosmetic dentist wants to help you achieve that level of self-confidence. You can smile freely once you’ve taken care of your underlying dental health.
In addition to teeth whitening with professional-grade bleaching products, your cosmetic dentist at the preeminent NYC dental spa in Brooklyn recommends GLO Whitening for home use. GLO Whitening is the only system for teeth whitening that relies on warming light and heat technology to achieve that winning smile you deserve.
GLO in Peace
GLO stands for “guided light optic” technology that’s revolutionized whitening, according to your cosmetic dentist in NYC. GLO addresses the problems that you sometimes encounter with other systems for whitening your teeth. The system consists of:
- GLO Brilliant Teeth Whitening Device
- Whitening G-Vial Gels
- Whitening Mouthpiece that illuminates with a brilliant blue light as it gently warms
The whitening gel is rapidly heated up inside the closed-system mouthpiece, which results in faster, more effective and efficient whitening. It tends to last longer than other whitening products with no sensitivity. With GLO Whitening, you can whiten up to five shades lighter in as few as five days — all with no messy trays or sensitivity caveats.
How It Works
GLO Whitening offers a step-by-step process that your New York City cosmetic dentist explains when you visit your dental spa. Basically, it goes as follows:
- Prepare your lips and teeth by applying the lip care provided.
- Brush your bottom and top teeth with the whitening gel.
- Turn on the GLO device and stick the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Text, read, watch TV, or just relax for the eight minutes it takes for the GLO Whitening process to do its thing.
The latex-free mouthpiece contains a flexible, molded electrical circuit that activates the whitening. The patented technology accelerates the process, which means you have it in your mouth for less time, leaving you with less risk of feeling any discomfort. The control only works when you activate it. And the eight-minute wait is timed and hands-free.
Warnings Are Few and Far Between
It’s difficult to find fault with the system that:
- Uses no UV light, only an LED light source
- Just requires a light bite on your part; no teeth clenching to hold it in place
- Doesn’t get warmer than 51 degrees, causing no discomfort or dehydration
- Rinses off with water after each use
- Is rechargeable
- Keeps gel in hermetically sealed vials
The few warnings your cosmetic dentist at the dental spa may give you include:
- Don’t use it if you’re pregnant or nursing
- It’s not appropriate for kids under the age of 13
- Hypo-calcification spots may appear after using GLO Whitening, but should fade in a few days
- It shouldn’t be used when you’re wearing braces
Do you have questions about glo teeth whitening in Brooklyn NYC? Would you like to schedule an appointment with the best rated dentist in Brooklyn? Please contact our office.