Orthodontic treatment at a dental spa in New York provides you with a confident smile and a healthy oral base at the same time. Afterward, you’ll also notice improved eating and speaking abilities. Whether you need adult orthodontics or have a child who needs teeth straightening in Brooklyn, a cosmetic dentist practice who specializes in orthodontics is an ideal choice.
Orthodontics is a class of dentistry that specializes in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. Technically, these problems are classified as malocclusion, meaning a bad bite. In addition to a highly trained team of cosmetic dentistry experts, Envy Smile Dental Spa in Brooklyn offers a one-stop practice where you’ll find orthodontic specialists as well.
Envy Smile Dental Spa is proud to offer the most advanced and progressive orthodontics in Brooklyn. Our orthodontic options include methods that value early treatment without the need to extract teeth. See more for the most common orthodontics questions we hear from patients in Brooklyn.
This dental team is skilled in the orthodontic treatment, design, application and control of corrective appliances to bring your teeth, lips and jaw into proper alignment to improve your bite and to achieve facial balance. Most people associate orthodontia with the placement of braces to correct crooked teeth in children, but adult orthodontics in Brooklyn are becoming increasingly popular.
Are you one of the millions of adults in need of adult braces who are unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed of your smile? Now, there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic braces solution that fits your lifestyle. Read more about Six Month Smiles Treatment
The causes for an overbite, underbite, misaligned teeth and crooked or jutting dental issues include a slew of variables, ranging from inherited traits you had no control over to your lifestyle habits over many years. Called inherited malocclusion, inherited traits that may lead you to investigate Brooklyn orthodontic treatment include suffering from:
- Large teeth with small dental arches
- A poor bite caused by teeth with too much or too little room in your jaw
- Early tooth loss, which leads to your teeth shifting to the areas where other teeth used to be
Acquired malocclusion, on the other hand, are due to persistent habits, accidents or illnesses that include:
- Thumb sucking
- Finger sucking
- Tonsils and adenoids enlargements that obstruct the airway
- Premature loss of primary or permanent teeth
Signs for Orthodontic Treatment
For many living in Brooklyn, a straight row of gleaming teeth is paramount to a successful career and an integral part of developing self-esteem and a strong confidence in yourself. It’s also an important factor in achieving an overall sense of well-being. If you aren’t pleased with your smile, talk to the orthodontic treatment experts in Brooklyn about a smile makeover, thanks to teeth straightening treatments, such as:
Your dental spa team in Brooklyn is staffed with generalists and family dentists who advise you on whether orthodontic treatment can help you or your family members. Symptoms you may experience that signal the need for adult orthodontics or orthodontic treatment for teens and children include:
- Difficulty chewing
- Facial muscle or jaw pain
- Headaches and earaches
- Teeth grinding at night
- Permanent teeth erupting out of their normal position
- Biting cheeks
- Speech difficulties
- Functional habits such as thumb sucking, mouth breathing or tongue thrusting
The Latest in Orthodontic Treatments
Our Brooklyn orthodontist can provide the latest in orthodontic treatment methods. We have a variety of effective options for patients of all ages, including adult orthodontics and teen orthodontics. Envy Smile Dental Smile is proud to offer functional orthodontics to children.
This unique and progressive technique values the ability to correct malocclusion problems with early interceptive treatment without the need to remove or extract permanent teeth. Because we use such techniques, we do not perform tooth extractions at Envy Smile Dental Spa.
Functional orthodontics is ideal for correcting problems early before they become more serious in the future.
- OrthoSnap (wireless braces) – A new, innovative approach to wireless braces is now available for teens, adults and even seniors with the introduction of OrthoSnap’s “Perfectly Clear” Wireless Braces.
- Invisalign – We proud to offer a modern approach to orthodontics with Invisalign® braces in Brooklyn. These clear braces use a series of removable aligners that carefully realign your teeth and bite over a period of time.
- Invisalign for Teens – We are proud to offer Teen Invisalign® Braces in Brooklyn as a great alternative to traditional metal brackets and bands. Invisalign® braces for teens delivers significant advantages over traditional braces
Have You Heard About Invisalign Teen Braces?
- Kids Orthodontics – we offer more than just braces for kids. We have a unique and highly effective approach for early interceptive orthodontic treatment for children. By using Functional Appliances at age of 6-7, we are able to work with your child’s growth and development and guide the jaws to their proper size.
How Soon Should My Child See a Kids Orthodontist?
- Teen Orthodontics – We understand the importance of quality orthodontic care through the teenage years. We provide Mystique orthodontic treatment that uses translucent ceramic brackets as an alternative to metal brackets and wires, making it a popular choice for those that are aesthetically conscious.
- Adult Orthodontics – Let our orthodontic team deliver a dazzling smile at any age. For those with minor orthodontic treatment demands, Envy Smile Dental Spa also offers Invisalign® to adults and teens.
- Six Month Smiles – Are you one of the millions of adults in need of adult braces who are unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed by your smile? Now, there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic braces solution that fits your lifestyle.
Early Intervention Ideal
Ideally, your children’s teeth get the treatment they need at an early age. The sooner you get malocclusion issues fixed, the better chance your child has of avoiding future problems. Early treatment from a talented family dentist trained in orthodontic treatments leads to a host of benefits, such as:
- Improved profiles, smile and self-esteem
- Corrected harmful habits like thumb sucking and tongue thrusting
- Developed arches that make more room for the tongue
- Improved speech
- Reduced time spent in fixed braces that frequently eliminates the need for the extraction of permanent teeth
- Increased nasal breathing, which improves health
- Eliminated airway constriction
- Headache and earache prevention
A Cosmetic Dentist’s Eye
Your cosmetic dentist at Envy Smile Dental Spa ensures that your newly straightened teeth are accompanied by any other aesthetic treatments to enhance your appearance and your oral health. To make sure you continue to look your best in Brooklyn, maintain exceptional oral home care and visit your cosmetic dentist for:
And ask about additional services such as:
Get the Spa Treatment
At a dental spa, you can expect to receive many of the same services you encounter at a day spa, such as neck pillows and aromatherapy. And a dental spa also treats your entire family for everything from emergency dental care to adult orthodontics in the Brooklyn area. When you need it, you also have access to experts in:
- Oral surgery
- Gum disease treatment
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction treatment
- Root canals
- Treatment of tooth pain
Advanced Orthodontic Care in Brooklyn
Contact our Brooklyn Orthodontics Practice for excellence in advanced orthodontic care in Brooklyn. It is never too late to straighten you smile. Our goal at Envy Smile Dental Spa is to help patients achieve a smile that others will envy. Our office is currently welcoming new patients and we accept most dental insurance plans. We look forward to helping you choose an orthodontic treatment method that is right for you.
Do you have any questions about Adult Orthodontics? Would you like to schedule an appointment with the top orthodontist in Brooklyn? Please contact our office.