Dr. Weiner is a true specialist in placing all types of dental implants and has the necessary skills and experience to make sure you receive the right type of dental implant during treatment that will have been extensively planned before your oral surgery begins.
For patients that have missing teeth and need dental implants, our unique dental practice also has a certified prosthodontist on staff to ensure you get the highest standard of care and long-lasting results you deserve. Whether you need a impacted tooth removed or wisdom teeth extractions, our friendly staff at Envy Smile Dental Spa will make you relaxed and comfortable the minute you walk through our doors.
What is an Implant?
Implants are cylinder or screw that are manufactured and act as “anchors”. They are artificial replacements for natural tooth roots. Implants are made from materials such as Titanium that are easily accepted by the human body. They can be used for lower and upper jaws. They are directly attached to the jaw bone and gum tissue and act as stable foundations for artificial replacement teeth. Implants, unlike dentures, do not need to be taken out to soak overnight. They help fill your mouth and give you the ability to chew food once again.
- Why Dental Implants Are Definitely Worth the Effort?
- Dentures Driving You Mad? Why Not Think about Dental Implants?
- Implant Supported Dentures
- What Is the Best Time to Get a Dental Implant?
Dental implants are a viable option for replacing missing teeth. If you’re tired of wearing dentures or self-conscious about missing teeth this alternative maybe perfect for you. A dental implant is the nearest thing to natural looking teeth. Patients that have missing or badly diseased teeth are offered this option to help provide comfort, stability and higher confidence.
Dental Implant Surgery
We can help you in Brooklyn with dental implant surgery, an innovative tooth replacement system that that has restored the smiles of countless patients. If you are missing teeth or are tired of wearing dentures, you may be a good candidate for a permanent solution using dental implants. Dental implants are a revolutionary system that can be used to replace one or more missing teeth, as well as provide additional support for dentures or a fixed dental bridge. They deliver a solution to tooth loss that allows replacement teeth to look, feel and function like natural teeth without the hassle of removal dentures. With dental implants or dental implant restoration, you can once again eat the foods you love, as well as talk, smile and chew with confidence. Let our advanced dental implants surgery give you this life changing replacement teeth option to restore the natural beauty and strength of your smile once again.
Dental Implants Procedure
Implants are inserted in three-steps:
- Step one – The implant is surgically placed slightly above the top of the bone. A screw is inserted to prevent debris and gum tissue from entering. The gum is then secured over the implant. For approximately 3 to 6 months a process known as “osseointegration” takes place – this is when the implant fuses with the jaw bone. There maybe swelling and tenderness during the first couple of days; it is during this time period that a diet of soft foods, cold foods, and warm soup is strongly recommended.
- Step two – Once the implant has fused with the jaw bone, the implant is uncovered and a post is attached to it. The gum is then given an opportunity to heal around the post. The second surgical procedure takes place where replacement teeth are connected with the post. The implant and post serve as a foundation for the new tooth.
- Step three – A crown is made with specific size, shape, and color (fit to blend with your natural teeth). This crown is attached to the implant post.
Dental Implants Surgeon
Are you looking for a certified and experienced dental implants surgeon in NYC? Envy Smile Dental Spa is proud to serve our NYC patients in restorative dentistry from a qualified oral surgeon. Our prosthodontist is a dental implants surgeon that carries the extensive training necessary to provide the best in teeth replacement. Contact our Brooklyn Dental Implants Specialists at Envy Smile Dental Spa today to learn if you are a dental implants candidate. We look forward to helping you regain a smile that not only looks beautiful but also functions the way it should. Our office is currently welcoming new patients and we accept most dental insurance plans.
Are Implants the right decision for you?
Implants are a good choice for a healthy person with healthy gums and sufficient bone to support an implant. Talking to your dentist about implants being a viable option for you is always a good idea.
Do you have questions? Would like to schedule an appointment with the top dental implant specialist in Brooklyn, Dr. Weiner, please contact our office.