While smile makeover costs are important, you can’t always measure the cost of your improved confidence and self-esteem. When you visit a Brooklyn dental spa for a renewed smile makeover, you come away looking younger. Achieve a dazzling, natural-looking smile and feel healthy as you embrace your best appearance.
White, even, sparkling teeth are seen as a sign of youth and vitality. Presenting a dazzling smile to the world provides confidence and shows that you know how to take care of yourself and those around you. Your Brooklyn cosmetic dentist understands the nuances involved in making your smile makeover a success, reflected by the numerous celebrity clients who also visit Envy Smile Dental Spa.
A smile design is a procedure that combines esthetics and good dental health. Your Brooklyn dental spa team diagnoses and analyzes your smile to provide you with the best oral health and appearance possible. Understanding the interrelationship of oral structures — including muscles, joints, bones, gingival tissues and occlusion — helps provide you with the best treatment options for a new, beautiful smile.
Aspects to Consider with Smile Design
Your lifestyle, age and goals all factor into the analysis to provide you the best treatment options at your Brooklyn dental spa. Three questions help refine what you hope to achieve:
- Do you want a youthful appearance? When your adult teeth first came in, they were longer and more prominent because they hadn’t been worn down yet. Longer, central teeth give a more youthful appearance and also draw the eye to the center of your face, especially attractive if you have an attractive nose, chin and lips.
- Are you looking to achieve a more sophisticated appearance? Those long, youthful incisors begin to wear down as you age until your teeth form a horizontal line across your mouth. This straight line is often associated with wisdom and maturity. It also can emphasize the width of your lower face, which is appealing if you have a narrow jaw line.
- Would you like to find a middle ground? Suppose you want some attention drawn to your nose or attractive lips, but you don’t want the length of your teeth to overshadow the rest of your adult face. A sporty appearance lends warmth and a more casual demeanor to your overall appearance, taking advantage of aspects from both the previous choices.
Your Brooklyn Cosmetic Dentist’s Job
Your New York cosmetic dentist aims to emphasize your most attractive facial qualities. At Envy Smile Dental Spa, you discuss several alternatives, and your dentist makes specific recommendations based on years of experience and training. Factors include:
- The shape of your face. Longer or narrower faces benefit from accenting width through the sophisticated choice, which helps your face appear more uniform and oval. A perfect nose or stunning lips are featured with the more youthful choice.
- The image you wish to project. Are you in a position that requires a mature or sophisticated look? Is your personality warm and casual? What do you want the world to see?
- Your present age. A mature face with hard-won laugh lines may seem at odds with the youthful choice. A more subdued color and a sporty or sophisticated design choice may better match your lifestyle and overall appearance.
Options for Your Smile Makeover
Your cosmetic dentist wants to ensure your satisfaction. In consultations with you, you have the opportunity to describe your needs, dental health, desired look and concerns for your smile makeover costs. Available treatments for your smile makeover include:
- Crowns. Small or misshapen teeth or a decayed tooth may require a crown. Molars that receive greater bite force also benefit from a covering for the entire tooth.
- Veneers. Porcelain veneers such as Lumineers provide an even structure and whitened color. The choice of many celebrities, veneers give consistent coverage and appearance.
- Invisalign. This alternative to braces uses clear, plastic mouthpieces that slide over your teeth. Invisalign mouthpieces help move your teeth to correct uneven bites, crooked teeth or other misalignment issues. Virtually invisible devices, they’re a first choice for those in front of a camera or in the public eye.
- Orthodontics. Large changes in the alignment of your teeth may require more conventional braces. If you’re in the public eye or don’t want to be seen with conventional metal braces, invisible or clear options are available.
- Teeth whitening. One of the quickest and easiest methods for rejuvenating your look is teeth whitening. As you age, your teeth become stained. Whitening procedures lift years from your teeth providing a sparkling image of health and vitality.
- Dental bonding or white fillings. To correct small chips and cracks, repair visible decayed teeth, fill in gaps between teeth or enhance small areas, white fillings and bonding are an ideal choice.
Smile Makeover Costs
The treatment plan you and your New York dentist choose affects your smile makeover costs. Bonding and white fillings range in price from $100 to $400 per tooth. Whitening procedures can cost between $250 and $500. Crowns may range from $1,000 to $2,500. Orthodontics and Invisalign cost between $3,000 and $8,000. It can add up.
Part of the consultation process involves understanding your budgetary concerns to align your smile makeover cost with your needs. Paying attention to symmetry, face shape, the image you wish to project and your dental health, your Brooklyn cosmetic dentist strives to make your smile makeover ideal in every way.
Do you have questions about Smile Makeover we offer in Brooklyn, NY? Would you like to schedule an appointment with the Brooklyn dentist? Please contact our office.